* Do you ever feel TOO nervous in situations like public speaking, interviews or networking events?
* What is actually taking place in the brain of a person when they experience this fear?
* How can a person transform that kind of fear within minutes?
If you have ever asked yourself those questions then you are in the right place. Julie Anderson interviews Carla Rieger–an expert in helping people to break through their fears in high pressure situations.
Through her business The Artistry of Change Training and Consulting Inc. they focus on building presentation and communication skills for visionary leaders and business owners.
In this interview, she will answer these questions:
* In what kinds of high pressure situations can you use these tools?
* What is the secret to being able to speak with confidence in a high pressure situation?
* What is going on in a person’s brain when they are afraid of public speaking?
* What is an example of something a person can do to shift how their brain is reacting in real time?
… much more.
Click here get her complementary download
The Confident Speaker Checklist and the Speaker Brain Tune UP
For the Storytelling in Business course go here:
Trackback from your site.