- Who do you work with?
- What solutions do you offer?
- What formats do you work in?
- Any client case studies?
- What is the background of the people in your company?
- Why was Artistry of Change created?
- What makes your offerings different than others?
- What does Artistry of Change mean?
- What is your guarantee?
- Do you have a referral program?
We work with…
- business owners and solo practitioners
- people in the experts industry (coaches, speakers, authors, trainers, consultants)
- team leaders in companies
- network marketers and direct sellers
We tend to focus on people who:
- are innovative and forward thinking
- want to make a profit while also making a difference
- appreciate a conscious, heart-based approach to business and communication
We help you:
- find greater belief in yourself and clarity on your career path
- break you free to a whole new level of commitment, focus and success
- build greater inner capacity to navigate the challenges of change
- to more effectively express yourself when public speaking
- communicate your message in a way that engages hearts and minds
- create presentations that increase your business and income
- be sustainable financially, mentally, emotionally and spiritually
Keynotes and Programs on:
- change management
- communication | conflict resolution
- fun at work | humor in the workplace
- team building
- presentation skills and becoming a professional speaker
- success mindset
Coaching & Mentoring: in-depth processes for:
- greater capacity for moving through transitions
- more confidence and impact giving presentations
- more commitment to live your life on purpose
Audios, Videos, Books and Tips for:
- leading change
- getting buy in and building team
- reprogramming yourself for success
- crafting effective presentations
Yes, just click here.
Carla Rieger – CEO, Speaker, Trainer, Coach, Facilitator, Author
Carla helps people communicate effectively both 1-to-1 as well as to groups, helping them break through resistance to change and opening theirs minds to positive change.
She began her career with an innovative team building company in the US the late 80’s. Since then she has spoken to over 1500 groups internationally of up to 4000 people. In 1991 she became the director of The Artistry of Change, a firm that specializes in helping people be innovative, high integrity communicators.
In terms of formal education, Carla has an undergraduate in English, Psychology and Theatre and graduate work in Organizational Development. She also has certificates in adult education, Educational Kinesiology, fitness, natural healing, negotiation and conflict resolution.
On the artistic side she has performed in dozens of plays and musicals, written seven plays, a screenplay and a novel. Her specialty has been theatrical improvisation and Carla has founded three theatre troupes. In non-fiction she has written five books, over 85 online learning programs, as well as over 100 articles that have appeared in a wide variety of journals.
She has 22 years of research and experience in such diverse areas as:
- Applied Kinesiology
- Adult Education and Learning Styles
- Neuro Linguistic Programming and self hypnosis
- Change Management
- Drama Therapy, Playback Theatre and Psychodrama
- Creative Thinking
- Personality Style Assessments
- Conflict resolution, Negotiation and Mediation
- Organizational Development
- Dozens of Western and Eastern practices to develop human potential
Dave O’Connor – Partner, Speaker, Coach, Author
Dave has helped thousands of people reach higher levels of happiness, fulfillment and professional accomplishment. He teaches students from a holistic perspective, encouraging them to engage their mind and body to propel far beyond their self-perceived boundaries.
Dave revels in helping people achieve the life they dream for. As a master of the network marketing world his skill set includes: neuro linguistic programming, clinical hypnotherapy, and the psychology of attention. Dave is also a clinical nutritionist and enjoys weight training, mediation, and the martial arts.
Brad Attig – Head of Marketing
Brad handles business strategy, branding, and marketing plans for both the on and off line marketing of our company. He brings a mix of part geek and part creative; and can shift from analytic to innovative, strategic to tactical with ease. He’s a godsend!
Naomi Cox – Online Business Manager
Naomi brings a wealth of resources to all our behind-the-scenes online courses and internet strategies. She also does customer services, troubleshooting, admin and keeps us smiling even when we hit tech glitches.
After years of surveying and interviewing change leaders and visionary business owners we noticed that those with training in the arts seemed to be better at manifesting their visions in the real world. Because at its core, the creative process and the change process are one and the same.
Thus, the Artistry of Change was born. That is why we focuses on bringing secrets from the world of the arts into leadership, particularly when presenting to groups and facilitating group dialogue.
Our work has been featured on radio, TV and in magazines. As frequent presenters before all types of groups internationally, we help people reprogram themselves for success and communicate their message with integrity, authenticity and creativity.
- We deal with issues at core subconscious levels versus only at the conscious level for lasting results
- We use leading-edge processes versus out of date ones, as we’re always researching and testing
- We have an engaging delivery style versus a dry and boring one (we’re humorists and storytellers)
- We offer practical solutions that last, versus ungrounded concepts that don’t stick
Sounds flakey, doesn’t it? What is an artist of change? Companies, organizations and governments need innovative thinkers who can constantly learn, unlearn, then relearn something new. There is a growing movement all over the world of people needing to enhance their creative capacity to solve the complex problems of the world we now face. Old solutions become obsolete as our world changes at an exponential rate, and so we must innovate on a dime.
We are now in an age ruled by artistry, empathy and emotion. Many school systems from decades past tended to invalidate creative abilities, so the work world today is filled with people who don’t remember how to be creative.
The Artistry of Change® model awakens natural creativity, emotional intelligence and communication skills quickly. These processes show you the steps necessary to bring your best self to serve others. This is an innovative approach that blends the best of diverse fields such as business, arts, self hypnosis, neuroscience and communication skills. Witness how those fields are merging in exciting new ways and allowing people to become the artists of their lives..manifesting the fulfillment, income, and ability to make a difference that they seek.
You will receive:
- clear communication about all aspects of doing business together
- respect and appreciation
- a full money back guarantee on products bought within the first 30 days
- a full refund on coaching up to 48 hours before the first coaching session
Yes, you can be an affiliate or joint venture partner on all our products and services. Please contact us for more information. Carla at CarlaRieger.com