- Who do you work with?
- What solutions do you offer?
- What formats do you work in?
- Any client case studies?
- What is the background of the people in your company?
- Why was Artistry of Change created?
- What makes your offerings different than others?
- What does Artistry of Change mean?
- What is your guarantee?
- Do you have a referral program?
We work with…
- business owners and solo practitioners
- people in the experts industry (coaches, speakers, authors, trainers, consultants)
- team leaders in companies
- commission based sales people, independents and direct sellers
80% of success in sales, leadership and entrepreneurship is mindset. People get lost in worry, negativity and self doubt. They get reactive, lack resilience and often have bad communication skills. We’ve developed a SaaS platform that continually supports people to “get their head back in the game” and communicate in a way that gets results. In other words, we combine soft skills and sales skills training with a tech platform that has performance analytics, and a variety of formats to appeal to all learning styles. We combine that with accountability to ensure people take action, and gamification to keep them engaged.
Most bad mindset habits start in childhood and you cannot change them at the conscious level which most sales and soft skill training tries to do. Our unique system lets you actually delete bad habits and install good habits of mind by accessing your subconscious mind. That way the learning sticks and results in high performance activities for the rest of your life.
- performance enhancement
- change management
- communication | conflict resolution
- team leadership
- presentation skills
- SaaS platform providing on-going motivation, learning and analytics
- audio, video, quizzes, dashboard
- live and online individual and group coaching
- live and online seminars
Yes, just click here.
Carla Rieger – CEO, Speaker, Trainer, Coach, Facilitator, Author
Carla helps people communicate effectively both 1-to-1 as well as to groups, helping them break through resistance to change and opening theirs minds to positive change.
She began her career with an innovative team building company in the US the late 80’s. Since then she has spoken to over 1500 groups internationally of up to 4000 people. In 1991 she became the director of The Artistry of Change, a firm that specializes in helping people be innovative, high integrity communicators.
In terms of formal education, Carla has an undergraduate in English, Psychology. She also received extensive training in Writing, Theatre, Marketing, Hypnotherapy and Organizational Development. She has certificates in adult education, Educational Kinesiology, fitness, natural healing, negotiation and conflict resolution.
On the artistic side she has performed in dozens of plays and musicals, written seven plays, a screenplay and a novel. Her specialty has been theatrical improvisation and Carla has founded three theatre troupes. In non-fiction she has written five books, over 85 online learning programs, as well as over 100 articles that have appeared in a wide variety of journals.
She has 22 years of research and experience in such diverse areas as:
- Applied Kinesiology
- Adult Education and Learning Styles
- Neuro Linguistic Programming and self hypnosis
- Change Management
- Self Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy
- Drama Therapy, Playback Theatre and Psychodrama
- Creative Thinking
- Personality Style Assessments
- Conflict resolution, Negotiation and Mediation
- Organizational Development
- Yoga and Meditation Practice
- Dozens of Western and Eastern practices to develop human potential
Dave O’Connor – Partner, Speaker, Coach, Author
Dave has helped thousands of people reach higher levels of happiness, fulfillment and professional accomplishment. He teaches students from a holistic perspective, encouraging them to engage their mind and body to propel far beyond their self-perceived boundaries.
Dave revels in helping people achieve the life they dream for. As a master of the network marketing world his skill set includes: neuro linguistic programming, clinical hypnotherapy, and the psychology of attention. Dave is also a clinical nutritionist and enjoys weight training, mediation, and the martial arts.
Brad Attig – Head of Marketing
Brad handles business strategy, branding, and marketing plans for both the on and off line marketing of our company. He brings a mix of part geek and part creative; and can shift from analytic to innovative, strategic to tactical with ease. He’s a godsend!
Naomi Cox – Online Business Manager
Naomi brings a wealth of resources to all our behind-the-scenes online courses and internet strategies. She also does customer services, troubleshooting, admin and keeps us smiling even when we hit tech glitches.
Sydney Agate – Social Media and Web Development Manager
Sydney has a degree in business administration with emphasis on finance and marketing and is a graduate from the Euro Institute of Skincare. Upon completion she started her own small business. Now she works as an expert for us in social media, building web pages, branding, Facebook advertising and podcast promotion.
After years of surveying and interviewing change leaders and visionary business owners we noticed that those with training in the arts seemed to be better at manifesting their visions in the real world. Because at its core, the creative process and the change process are one and the same.
Thus, the Artistry of Change was born. That is why we focuses on bringing secrets from the world of the arts into leadership, entrepreneurship and sales, as those are high pressure where performance management is crucial.
Our work has been featured on radio, TV and in magazines. As frequent presenters before all types of groups internationally, we help people reprogram themselves for success and communicate their message with integrity, authenticity and creativity.
- We deal with issues at core subconscious levels versus only at the conscious level for lasting results
- We use leading-edge technology and processes, and we’re always researching and testing
- We have an engaging delivery style versus a dry and boring one (we’re humorists and storytellers)
- We offer practical solutions that last, versus ungrounded concepts that don’t stick
Sounds flakey, doesn’t it? What is an artist of change? Companies, organizations and governments need innovative thinkers who can constantly learn, unlearn, then relearn something new. There is a growing movement all over the world of people needing to enhance their creative capacity to solve the complex problems of the world we now face. Old solutions become obsolete as our world changes at an exponential rate, and so we must innovate on a dime.
We are now in an age ruled by artistry, empathy and emotion. Many school systems from decades past tended to invalidate creative abilities, so the work world today is filled with people who don’t remember how to be creative.
The Artistry of Change® model awakens natural creativity, emotional intelligence and communication skills quickly. These processes show you the steps necessary to bring your best self to serve others. This is an innovative approach that blends the best of diverse fields such as business, arts, self hypnosis, neuroscience and communication skills. Witness how those fields are merging in exciting new ways and allowing people to become the artists of their lives..manifesting the fulfillment, income, and ability to make a difference that they seek.
You will receive:
- clear communication about all aspects of doing business together
- respect and appreciation
- a full money back guarantee on products bought within the first 30 days
- a full refund on coaching up to 48 hours before the first coaching session
Yes, you can be an affiliate or joint venture partner on all our products and services. Please contact us for more information. Carla at CarlaRieger.com